Members Area
Contact Us

How do you become a professional?

In property and casualty insurance, there are as many passionate professionals as there are different paths!

Are you a student in high school or Cegep? The Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) Insurance and Financial Services Advisory will teach you everything you need to know to pursue a career in the industry. 

Are you looking for new challenges and considering a career change? The Attestation of Collegial Studies (AEC) in Damage Insurance is ideal to learn the basics of the profession in a short time. 

Do you have a university degree? The property and casualty insurance industry has many options depending on your specialisation. 

Are you an industry professional and want to take your career to the next level? There are professional development courses to advance in the industry.